[bksvol-discuss] OT: Phyllis the vendor

That's too bad. You had a good idea there.

Are you anywhere near a courthouse? I've had jury duty
as two different courhouses. One had a little area
that sold things like that; the other had nothing, and
if we wanted anything we had to go out either while
waiting or on breaks and walk a block or two. Maybe
you could find some place like that to vend.

Or if you have bookstores, used ot otherwise, not too
far, maybe you could get a job there. Louise
volunteers very successfully at a used-book store in
her library, so if you can find a bookstore owner
who'll give you a chance...

Cindy R

  The