[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Parenting

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:54:28 -0400

I think these are great topics that Bookshare could use some more books on,
too. As I've said a while back, I'm now pregnant. I'm not clueless in caring
for children. I helped raise my little brother and sister, but when it's
your own child, I'm all for more suggestions. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM