[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Our Monica has received an award for her writing!!!!

Congradulations Monica, You must feel ten feet tall! Great news, keep up the good work! Tom
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 5:40 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT: Our Monica has received an award for her writing!!!!

From her posts, it's evident that Monica writes
clearly and succinctly-- I envy her--and with style.
And, since we've encouraged her, she's begun to write
professionally and has received excellent news.

Below I've excerpted what she wrote to me.
Congratulations, Monica!!

She's written to tell me (because I told her to go for
it in private e-mails) that  "six of my  articles
were featured in the EXPERT AUTHOR [emphasis mine,
Cindy's] section of a site called Ezine Articles,
which is the number one online article source
according to both Google and Alexa!  Not only that,
but they've syndicated my articles so that print
publishers can pick them up if they choose.  A
magazine for business owners and a small women's
magazine have picked
up two of my articles so far. I am so excited! Lots of
people submit articles, but most are rejected.  It
usually takes ten articles to even be considered for
expert status, and that still doesn't guarantee that
you'll be part of their feature section.  They
even gave me a featured author graphic I can paste
onto any website I own! ...  To see my work in print,
other
than my own printer, is huge!... If
you want to see my author page, it's at
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Monica_Willyard