[bksvol-discuss] OT: OpenBook question

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:34:03 -0400

I say this is off-topic because it's for a friend and I don't think has much
to do with Bookshare, but she has OpenBook and I don't, so I told her if she
wanted, I could post here and see if anyone could help her. I know she was
using OpenBook at work on a Windows 98 machine but now is trying to get it
to work properly at home on a Windows XP machine. I've asked her two or
three times what version of OpenBook she's using and she's yet to tell me,
so I can't tell you that. One of the several problems she's having is listed
below. Please do contact her directly instead of me, since I don't know
anything about OpenBook. I thought maybe someone who does could help her
more than I ever could, so thanks to anyone who might be able to help her.
Her most recent message with her most recent problem is below. Her direct
email address is
tblb68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and her name is Lorraine. By the way, she did give me permission to post
this here, in case anyone is wondering. Take care.
Hi ok for those who have open book here is a question mine scans great but
when I put it on to read straight through the pages after three it closes
down any ideas ??
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info