[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Old-time typing papers

  • From: "George Marshall" <marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 09:41:12 -0600

Hi:
Well I lost my vision at 39 years old, so I can't share your college paper stories, of no ribbons in the typewriter, but I did learn computer programming after I lost my vision and yes I wrote many programs on the old IBM punch cards and found many typo's, in my listings. Yes Cindy I remember Do not bend or staple.
George R. Marshall
marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx