[bksvol-discuss] OT: New ork in different fonts Availble in Word Was Scanno of the week

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

There are a lot of fancy fonts in books. I tried upon occasion to duplicate or
come close when I've proofed, but then I found they don't translate to the
formats you all can read

Attached  are  New York in some of he fancy fonts my  Word has--and of course
printers have a wider variety of choices. Also, f it's a narrow font it would
be easier for the OCR to make a mistake. Unfortunately when I pasted the
examples onto my email they didn't retain their shape, so I've attached them
for anyone ierested. Anyone not ierested can delee this emaiul and/or
attachment.

Under the first New York I did New Fork in the same font. The rest are just New
York in different fonts. Some are really pretty, imo:

New Fork

New York   (brush script

New York    Edwardian

New York   Baskerville old face