[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Mixing up names

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:22:31 -0600

Cindy,

I know we have had this discussion on the list before, but I know all about
mixing up names.  As of the end of the year, both my sons will be attending
the same preschool.  I have had meetings with teachers for both boys in the
past month.  Each time I walk in, I have to remind myself who the meeting is
for.  It's not like the boys are twins or something.  Jacob is older and has
brown hair.  Andrew is younger and has blond hair.  I even confuse them when
they are standing right in front of me.

Kasondra Payne