To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:43 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT: Mixing up names

Hmmm. I don't even know anyone named Addie, although it might have been a character ina book--or I may have mentioned an email addie--when i belonged to a different list back when Discovery Channel online had some interesting games that involved online research, instead of referring to email addresses we called them edmail addies. I may have thought the term was more widely used and used it here.

Anyway, I apologize --and thanks for letting me know. I will go take a second piece of chocolate (smile--any excuse will do, grin)

Cindy

Tell Congress: Don't abandon pets in disasters! http://go.care2.com/50041

http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.