[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Learning braille

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 22:54:03 -0800 (PST)

Well, emails are special, I think. A lot of people
here mis-spell words, but they are sound-alikes,and
spelled phonetically. I just figure you hear them and
either don't now how the word is spelled or are
careless, as am I at times, since I don't re-read my
posts before I hit send. For example, compliment and
complement --one is spelled with an i and the other
with an e. But it doesn't really matter here, because
we know what the writer means from the context.
Sometimes it might make a difference, though--Hunger's
Brides should be apostrophe s; I had trouble finding
it in the catalog until I tried spelling it that way.
smile.

Cindy