[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Learning Style Compensation

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:19:16 -0400

Hi, Jim. I've found a book called Teaching With The Brain In Mind to
be helpful in understanding how and why I learn things. It's at
http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=49866

I'm interested in this topic too and would love to read more about it.
The book I mentioned doesn't focus as much on learning styles as much
as on how the brain learns things and how to enhance our learning. So
I'd like to know more about learning styles too.

--
Monica Willyard