[bksvol-discuss] OT: Laptop

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 03:29:37 -0500

Hi, Katie!  I would be interested in reading about your laptop, because my
own laptop has decided to quit on me.  It's out of warranty, and while it
may be able to be fixed, the likelihood is that it will be a trial and error
thing. <Smile>  If I can manage to afford it, I may be better off to get a
new one and call it a day.  Take care!

Jana

Jana Jackson
Director Of Training
Indigo Logix, LLC
Direct: (615)661-5254
Toll-Free: (866)366-0629
E-mail: jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.indigo-logix.com

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.

Need to plan a vacation or business trip?  Jana's new on-line travel agency,
JJM Travel, offers some of the best deals on the Internet for airfares,
hotels, last-minute getaways, and more!  For all of your travel needs, visit
http://jjm.worldventures.biz.  While you're there, find out how you, too,
can save up to 90% on your travel through World Ventures!  Jana is happy to
answer any questions you might have concerning this exciting opportunity to
work and have fun at the same time.  If you have questions, feel free to
e-mail her at jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx