[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Keeping up with new books

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:02:43 -0500

Tracy,

There's a man named John imarino who maintains daily lists of books
added to bookshare.  The URL where these lists can be found is:

http://myplace.frontier.com/~bshare/

He has lists dating back to January of this year available on the
site; he sent lists to this list for several months prior to that; if
you're interested in anything dating further back, I probably have it
in my archives.
What I'm doing is pasting his lists in to a word document so I'll
constantly have access to them.  After a few months, the older lists
fade off the site, and I don't want to loose any of the data.

I hope this is helpful.
Courtney