[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Keeping up with new books

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:32:42 -0700

Tracy,

There are hundreds of new books coming in daily. They come from volunteers as
well as our our new publisher partners. Some publishers send in up to 100 books
a day.

To find what you like maybe you could search the catalog by category and sort
the results with the most recent titles at the top.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department