[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Kasondra

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 01:31:21 -0700

Hi, Kasondra. Don't feel bad. Yes, I did have a miscarriage on May 27, but that
doesn't mean I'm not happy for others' joy. *smile* One day, I'll have my turn,
but until then, enjoy your children and don't let my misfortune dampen your
joy. I'm happy for you, and I do appreciate your concern. I'm doing well, and
it appears to have been just a fluke of nature...no reason I can't try again.
Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):