[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Just for fun

I have read that book. It was good. I then read another by her (forget the title) and it used many of the same ideas and situations as did Eight which made it much less fun to read since it felt like the same book all over again.

E.

I'm almost finished--just a few more pages--with
Eight, by Katherine Neville. It was recommended by one
of the librarians who thought I'd lke it, and I do. I
noticed there's also a copy in the collection. I think
I'll write a review when I finish. It's a mystery that
slowly unravels and alternates between the 1790s, with
historical chracters worked in and the 1970s.

Cindy