[bksvol-discuss] OT: Jim's Halloween experience

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:29:52 -0700 (PDT)

What a scary experience! I don't blame you for not
wanting to read about Native Americans. I'm sure it
brings the image back to you.

We parents don't realize always realize how things
affect our young ones. When my daughter was about 2, I
knew she was too young to go trick-or-treating, but I
thought she'd enjoy answering the door and giving
candy. The first person who came with a mask set her
to crying and burying her head in my  shoulder.

http://mail.yahoo.com