[bksvol-discuss] OT: Is Skype Accessible?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:31:42 -0700

I was thinking of trying out Skype, so I thought I'd ask the lists if anyone has had any experience with Skype and voice, especially JAWS, and could tell me how useable it is. Even experience with Window Eyes or some other speech program might be helpful to hear about, as it would at least give me some confidence that it might possibly work with JAWS.

Thanks for any info.

Evan