[bksvol-discuss] OT: I'm back!

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 23:50:24 -0400

Hi, Gang. I missed you lots. I took a break of probably 6 months from the lists, and decided I didn't know what was going on. So, despite the fact that I have no business reading about books and all that, I'm here!

Thanks to Rick and Cindy for a fun game, until my computer lost speech. Me without speech is a terrible thing!

Also, I scanned CALL THE TOFF by John Creasey. It's been there for a while, but should be an easy validate.

Enough idle chatter, but thanks for being around.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx