[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: IPODs

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 05:26:13 -0500

You have the 2GB? Is it the one with the radio? I know the 2GB has the radio while the 1GB doesn't. I was under the impression that the 2GB has a display, and anything that has a display, I wonder how accessible it is. I know the 1GB, which is the one I have, has no display, so obviously you know it has to be easy to use if there's no display! <smile> I do like it, but if the 2GB is accessible, I'd like to have it. I chose the 1GB, though, because it didn't have the display and the 2GB did, so I didn't know how accessible it would be. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/mercy0421/

Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
2 gig I think.

I purchased it for music and for books from Overdrive.

But it is completely tactile, and easy to use, not to mention relatively cheap.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When i hold a beloved book in my hand, my limitations fall from me, my spirit is free.
- Helen Keller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>