[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Happy birthday Meka

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:57:06 -0800

Thanks all for the birthday wishes.  I spent a fun evening with friends
watching shows about people with a zillion kids.  It was really fun.  I
forgot how much I miss the Learning channel.  *grin*

I also ate lots of pizza.

And my online friends have made this day a very special one with all of the
well-wishes, hugs, and calls.

You guys rock.

Meka