[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Guide Dogs

Call Seeing Eye. They will get in touch with a local rep in your area and take her for a practice dog guide walk. 609-5394425

All my dogs for 30 years came from there.

E.

At 11:39 AM 5/27/2006, you wrote:

We are starting to explore the idea of getting a Guide Dog for my 20 year old college student daughter. Can someone suggest where we should start? Googling the subject brings back too much information. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Monica in Maryland