[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Guide Dogs

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:33:55 -0400

OT: Guide DogsMonica,

I have a Guide Dog.  In fact he is my fourth guide.

I would strongly suggest that your daughter contact Guide Dogs for the Blind
and discuss this with them.  I believe it a good idea to talk with more than
one guide provider just as you would for medical treatments.

She can find a great deal of info and contact info on their website at:

www.guidedogs.com

I wish your daughter the best of luck.