[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Google home page image

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 06:23:51 -0600

Hi Carrie,
    The leading dot signifies a capital letter. Instead of making 52 different
'letters" we just use the 26 and then have the one dot that means uppercase.
Also, if there are more than two uppercase letters in a row, that symbol is
printed twice to mean all caps.

HTH,
Jake
PS I'll be emailing you in the next day or two about a donation of books.