From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roger Loran Bailey
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 11:30 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Fwd: Introducing Free Kindle Software with
Accessibility Features

I am inclined to think that this is a grudging concession. Amazon has gotten

much criticism for not making the Kindle accessible and they have resisted,
so they throw us this bone. The Kindle, however, remains not accessible. If
they are not going to do that then I would much prefer a concession on the
order of something like a user key that would let us read their Kindle books

on the portable devices that we already have.

"Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason,
or give up existence." - Friedrich Engels

The Militant:
 http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
 http://www.pathfinderpress.com