[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Fwd: Introducing Free Kindle Software with Accessibility Features

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:14:31 -0500

No, I don't mean that I have never used the FS reader because I don't know how to use it. Actually, I don't, but that is because I have never tried it. The reason I have never used it is because I prefer not to be tied to my computer when I read a book and I have a portable device for that. I was mentioning that because this Kindle software would have the same effect and that is a disadvantage of it.

"Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence." - Friedrich Engels

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com