[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Fwd: Introducing Free Kindle Software with Accessibility Features

  • From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 23:02:20 -0500

I'll give that a shot. Can I do a search for it on the site? And where do
you get the fre kindal books? I mean to say, is ther ea list of free books
on there? I'm interested to see how this works. I hope in time, that they
will improve it enough to where you can upload these books on to a
booksense, victor stream, and a Braille note.