[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: FSPCCM&T/My Geek

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:12:10 -0400

Thank you, G. Cindy.  Yes, it is wonderful news.  I can relax now.

So, what's a "rheumatologist" and what can he do for Kevin?

To answer your question, Advil barely touches it, but Vicodin is
pretty effective.  But we know he can't stay on that...  What's
"Salonpas"?

Thanks,
Marilyn

On Jun 23, 2008, at 8:05 PM, Grandma Cindy wrote:

Wonderful news that your husband's heart is o.k. Not so good about the rheumatism, if that's what he has. Maybe he has a cold in his muscle? Or a strain? Both would be painful but will pass after a while. Does Tylenol or aspirin help? Salonpas? They both help me.

G.Cindy