[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Dragon boating This Weekend!!!

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:45:05 -0400

You need paddelin'

Ernie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:29 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Dragon boating This Weekend!!!

Hi Cindy,

Yes, Patricia is on Blind Ambition. No, it's not like the freeways in LA
where you don't have to see, giggle, the team is a mix of totally blind,
partials and sighted paddlers.

Over the last four years I have paddled with Blind Ambition along with other
teams that I was the only blind paddler. The team I started with, The Amazon
Dragons, was an all women's team.

Katie Hill

Noone is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.

Find your freedom at:
WWW.838gold.com
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx