[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Dogs--smart and caring for

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 11:19:13 -0700 (PDT)

Well, now, that is interesting. Those seem to be my
replies to Rose, and I have no idea why you are
getting double copies. I didn't hit reply to all, and
I didn't send copies either to you or to the
bookshare-discuss list.  Did you get duplicates of all
my other posts or just the ones to Rose that were OT?
If it continues, I'll write to yahoo.com and what the
problem could be. Are mine the only ones you got
duplicates of?

And did anyone else get duplicates of these posts,
too?  Could I have kept my finger on the Send button
too long or hit it too hard? Might that have causedthe
problem?

cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com