[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Dogs

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:04:40 -0700

Outlook Express says 'attachment' with your messages, but no attachment is
available.  Someone else here had this happening and fixed it - yes, I am just
recalling the name, Grace, I am pretty sure it was her - but I don't remember
how it was corrected.  I believe she was also using AVG, but it was quite a
while ago, and I may be mistaken about what antivirus program she was using.