[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Dogs

  • From: jane albrecht <jalbrecht@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 06:15:38 -0500

Hi, I have a Seeing Eye Dog too. A good school is vital. I've had wonderful dogs from Seeing Eye. I had polio in my right leg and so they have to pick out a really super dog that will be careful of sidewalk bumps and edges. I'm on dog 4 now, and they have picked out wonderful matches for me.

Izzy is a black labradore female and will be 7 years old in September. I live alone so I can't imagine being here without her. She's not only a great guide, but a wonderful companion and my best friend. It's nice to hear about others on the list. It makes people more real. I'll do an email about me soon.

Jane and Izzy