[bksvol-discuss] OT Dogs

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:02:41 -0700

HI E,

Good to hear your dog is doing better. I've been kicking around the idea of
getting a dog. Been talking to a few happy dog owners on Blind Ambition
about them and most just love them. So many schools so many choices.

Expand your wealth at 838gold.com

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx