[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Curiosity getting the best of me

Thanks, Julie (and anyone else who has answered whose
post I haven't read yet -- smile). What fun that would
be. Just like talking on a telephone much quicker that
typing responses.

Cindy

-- Julie Morales <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com