[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Congrats,Smoke-free Julie--

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:24:41 -0700

Hi Julie,

Keep with it. There are lots of addictions but I think the smoking is the
hardest. I quit for four years before coming to Portland and got hanging
around smokers and well. I've been trying but Haven't been able to yet. I
live with a smoking and I can't seem to get him to do with me. Maybe I'll
just have to throw him out:) Been thinking about it, LOL :)

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is an inside job and light and love is everything:)