[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Computer access in hotel rooms

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 21:11:24 -0700

Hi, Amber. When we attended the CCB convention in Sacramento, we stayed at
the Capitol Plaza Holiday Inn, and their Internet access was free. We asked
before connecting. *smile* I haven't even had my laptop for a year yet, so
this was the first time I'd traveled and stayed in a hotel with it, so I
wasn't sure, but they didn't charge us. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx