[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Computer Hell

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 00:32:00 -0500

What do I use for OCR?  What model in particular, too, please?  I've looked at
Macs, but found anything but the Mac Mini's out of my price range.  The local
store doesn't stock any of these, so I'd be buying without getting a look at
what I was getting.  Local store is Best Buy.  Other options are Sam's Club and
Wallmart.