[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Computer Hell

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 00:04:16 -0500

Glad to know.  I'm not sure I understand my feelings.  Both machines had to
have hard drives replaced.  The networking went in working and came out not
working and I feel as if the machines let me down, not whoever worked on them.
Ah well, I'm trying to be philosophical about it, and not succeeding very well.