[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Computer Hell

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 22:15:07 -0500

My sympathies Gary, I had to get a new computer in August, after my old faithful of almost five years did not make the trip back from Boston, well successfully.

Took a while to get the new compt built. So totally understand your feelings.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>