[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Changing Directions

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 14:49:05 -0500

Hi, Monica! I am so sorry to hear about your aunt. I had an aunt who was in a similar situation, and I know the process. I believe in the power of prayer, and I will certainly be praying for her, as well as your grandmother. God bless!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>