[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT CSUN Nightlife with Pratik

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:14:21 -0800 (PST)

Can we meet earlier, too? Around the pool at lunchtime
or early afternoon? Then you all can go to the 5:30
meeting and I canm reluctantly, go home, wending my
way slowly through the traffic.

Cindy, sitting on her haunches with her front paws up
begging and say arf, arf? smile

 Thursday of CSUN at 5:30.