[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Bulleting

Ann, your post is very helpful to me too. Thank you for taking the time to
explain it so well. (smile) I had been wondering about how to do it and
procrastinated on working on a book because I thought it would be much
harder to do. Now I see that it's not the bogeyman I'd created in my head.
(grin)

Monica Willyard