[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Bulleting

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:52:48 -0500

Ann, your post is very helpful to me too. Thank you for taking the time to
explain it so well. (smile) I had been wondering about how to do it and
procrastinated on working on a book because I thought it would be much
harder to do. Now I see that it's not the bogeyman I'd created in my head.
(grin)

Monica Willyard