[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT - Braille crafts

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:18:18 -0800 (PST)

I thought about that the other day, Shelley, that if
she decided on a kit she liked I could  either braille
on top of the chart with symbols we made up if the
chart was big enough, or I could scan the chart and
email it to someone we know with an embosser and she
could print it out and snail mail it back to us.

The braille latch hook kits at Horizon seemed like a
good price but they only had two different ones.

Jamie in Michigan