[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Bookshare birthdays

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 16:44:38 -0600

How neat that is wow

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chela Robles
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 4:41 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Bookshare birthdays

  Wow Gwinn double the presents on Christmas day, who'd knew. My friend, from
Southern California, a trumpeter like myself, name is Rudy Cervantes, his B day
is on August 9th, but he won't disclose age so he says it is in the hundreds,
yeah, right, I know he ain't in his hundreds, he still drives a car and plays
the horn swell.
  "There is no such thing as an easy road to success, but through the adversity
and complication that life brings, personal growth and accomplishment is gained"
  -- friend from high school Carlos M. Salazar--
  Chela Robles
  E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx