[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Bookshare birthdays

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 01:30:44 -0600

Golly, am I the only October birthday in the bunch? smile. It's October 26th for me, and I'm not saying what year. wink

Judy s.

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
I have been digging through my hard drive finding files I've saved, and I've compiled this list of people's birthdays. If yours is not right or you want to share yours, please let me know.