To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 8:40 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT: Birthdays, breakfasts, and books!

Today is Doug's 53rd birthday and I am so grateful to be married to a man so easily pleased. I asked him what we could do to make his day special, and he said how about breakfast all day. A man after my own heart! Add in our gift to him was buying books to add to the BookShare collection that arrived last week, and you have the start to a perfect birthday day....

Thanks everyone for allowing our family to be a special part of the BookShare family!
Valerie