[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Birthdays, breakfasts, and books!

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 12:00:36 -0500

Happy birthday, Doug!
Christina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 11:40 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT: Birthdays, breakfasts, and books!

Today is Doug's 53rd birthday and I am so grateful to be married to a man so
easily pleased.  I asked him what we could do to
make his day special, and he said how about breakfast all day.  A man after my
own heart!  Add in our gift to him was buying
books to add to the BookShare collection that arrived last week, and you have
the start to a perfect birthday day....

Thanks everyone for allowing our family to be a special part of the BookShare
family!
Valerie

available commands, put the word 'help' by itself
in the subject line.