[bksvol-discuss] OT: Birthdays, breakfasts, and books!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:40:08 -0600

Today is Doug's 53rd birthday and I am so grateful to be married to a man so
easily pleased.  I asked him what we could do to make his day special, and he
said how about breakfast all day.  A man after my own heart!  Add in our gift
to him was buying books to add to the BookShare collection that arrived last
week, and you have the start to a perfect birthday day....

Thanks everyone for allowing our family to be a special part of the BookShare
family!
Valerie