[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Best Email Program For Jaws And Windows 7?

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:43:35 -0700

Hi, Jana,

I don't have a recommendation but some ympathy.  Saturday I got a new
computer with Windows 7 and Office 2010.  I heard outlook was similar to
Outlook Express, but it sure is not in my mind.  I'm sure it will become
easier, but I'm finding it quite difficult, and I even have training
materials.

Lori C.