[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Being-sick entertainments

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 12:40:24 -0700

I remember a lot of those. It's neat that the XM radio and Serious Radio now
have channels that only play the old time radio stuff so I get a chance to
listen to some of them still:)

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        You, who are thirsty, come hither: if, by chance, the fountain
fails,

        The goddess has, by degrees, prepared the everlasting waters.

translation by fulcanelli of an inscription on the

statue of maitre plerre, which stood on the parvis of

Notre-Dame-de-Paris until its removal in 1748