[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Being-sick entertainments

It's fun reminiscing. When I was a kid I lisrened to
Let's Pretend on the radio. Later, it was Grand
Central Station, and I don't remember what else on
Saturday day, but The Shadow and and True Detective
Mysteries or something like that later. And on Sunday,
the comedies--Jack Benny, Edgar Bergena nd Charlie
McCarthy,etc.

Cindy